Rapid Transport. Constant Movement
Your business depends on speed—and Airport Commerce Center III’s prime position at the core of Louisville’s transportation network allows your shipments to get in, get out and get on their way.
How does your business move?
- By Truck 1.8 miles to I-65, 2.3 miles to I-265, 5.6 miles to I-264.
- By Rail 2.8 miles to the CSX Rail Intermodal, with service to Chicago, Atlanta, Nashville, New York, Tampa, and dozens of major cities nationwide.
- By Air 6.6 miles to Louisville International Airport (Passenger Access)
Click on a destination below to view estimated travel time.
- UPS Centennial Hub 0.49 miles / 3 min
- I-65 1.8 miles / 4 min
- I-265 2.3 miles / 4 mins
- CSX Intermodal 2.8 Miles / 6 mins
- Ford’s Louisville Assembly Plant 4.1 Miles / 15 mins
- UPS Worldport 4.5 Miles / 15 mins
- I-264 5.2 miles / 7 mins
- Louisville International Airport 6.6 miles / 8 mins
- General Electric/Haier's Appliance Park 7.5 miles / 18 mins
- Ford's Kentucky Truck Plant 24.0 miles / 29 mins