Rendering of Building III
A Firm Foundation for Growth
Airport Commerce Center III positions you within the Southside/Airport submarket—Metro Louisville’s largest area for industrial business.
In addition to an outstanding location, the facility offers game-changing features right on-site to maximize your productivity and enhance your capabilities.
Building Three: Coming Q2 2018
- Available Space 677,685 SF
- Available Space Dimensions 1,188' x 570'
- Dock Doors (100) 9' x 10' Dock Doors with 7' x 8' 40,000 lb. Levelers, Seals, and Bumpers.
Expandable to 135.
- Drive-In Doors (4) 12' x 14' Drive-In Doors
- Clear Height 36’
- Office Area Build-to-Suit
- Loading Bay 54' x 60'
- Column Spacing 54' x 56'3"
- Fire Protection System K-22/K-17 ESFR High Piled Combustible Storage with 2,000 gpm Electric Fire Pump
342 Spaces, Expandable to 394
- Lighting LED
- Year Built 2018
- Structure Interior R-11.4 Precast Concrete
- Site Area 40.6± Acres
- HVAC Systems Rooftop, Direct-Fire Gas to Provide 55° F at 8° F Outdoor Temperature
- Zoning EZ-1
- Electric 4,000 Amp, 480 Volt, 3-Phase, 4-Wire Secondary
- Floors 7" Unreinforced 3,500 psi Concrete Slab Over 4" Compacted Granular Base
- Roof 45 mil Ballasted Single Ply EPDM over 3.5" R-20 Expanded Polyisocyanurate Insulation
- Utility Providers
Natural Gas & Electric:
Louisville Gas & Electric
Louisville Water Company
Metropolitan Sewer District