A Firm Foundation for Growth
Airport Commerce Center positions you within the Southside/Airport submarket—Metro Louisville’s largest area for industrial business.
But in addition to an outstanding location, the facility offers game-changing features right on-site to maximize your productivity and enhance your capabilities.
Building Two: Coming Q3 2016
- Available Space 645,840 SF
- Available Space Dimensions 1,242' x 520'
- Dock Doors (100) 9' x 10' with 7' x 8' 40,000 lb. Levelers Seals and Bumpers
- Drive-In Doors (2) 12' x 14' Drive-In Door
- Clear Height 36’
- Office Area Build-to-Suit
- Loading Bay 54' x 60'
- Column Spacing 50' x 54'
- Fire Protection System K-22/K-17 ESFR with 2,000 gpm Electric Fire Pump
Vehicle: 317 Spaces (Additional Parking Available)
Trailer: 85 Spaces (Additional Parking Available)
- Lighting 6-bulb T-5 HO Flourescent High-Bay 30' Candles
- Year Built 2015 (Under Construction)
- Structure Interior R-11.4 Precast Concrete
- Site Area 43.3 Acres
- HVAC Systems Rooftop, Direct-Fire Gas to Provide 55° F at 8° F Outdoor Temperature
- Zoning EZ-1
- Electric 4,000 Amp, 480V, 3-Phase, 4-Wire Secondary
- Floors 7" Unreinforced 3,500 psi Concrete Slab Over 4" Compacted Granular Base
- Roof 45 mil Ballasted Single Ply EPDM over 3.5" R-20 Expanded Polyisocyanurate Insulation
- Utility Providers
Natural Gas & Electric:
Louisville Gas & Electric - lge-ku.com
Louisville Water Company - louisvilleky.gov/LWC
Metropolitan Sewer District - msdlouky.org